INSPIRED BY LIFE.
Viviane Williams Consultancy (VWC) is an independent business, focusing on Marketing Communication, Strategy and Design. We form strategies and build brands.
Setup by the Creative Social Entrepreneur Viviane Williams, with over 12 years experience in a variety of sectors: media & entertainment, design, fashion, technology, the built environment/architecture, education and professional services. Having worked and been associated with top global companies such as: The Walt Disney Company, 02 Telefonica and Big Fish just to name a few, Viviane Williams Consultancy consistently delivers outstanding results with leadership and governance at the forefront of the consultancy. VWC strives for excellence as a point of difference every time through different awards:
- London Construction Awards – Finalist 2017
- Offsite Construction Awards – Finalist 2017
- Construction Marketing Awards – Finalist, November 2014 & 2015
- Awarded at Deloitte Pitch – Showcasing Wakeup Campaign for the 02 Think Bigger Award, November 2011
- Awarded at the House of Lords – Top 100 UK Future Leaders by Powerful Media & Striding Out, August 2010 and 2011
- Awarded Future 100 from Striding Out – October 2010
- Big Leap Entrepreneur Competition – Top 10 Finalist (out of 250 applicants) – June 2010
- SEEDA enterprise in collaboration with MIT Cambridge Business School of Enterprise – Viviane Williams was chosen to go the learning leadership and pitching ideas skill program. – June 2006.
The most fun loving award of all, was Viviane appearing on the TV advert Orange Rockcorps when she was a young buck, can you spot her?!
GREAT DESIGN MATTERS.
Viviane Williams Consultancy produces powerful strategies, shapes identities, and communicates using innovative change marketing techniques.
- BA (Hons) Design Branding & Marketing at University For The Creative Arts (Rochester, Kent)
- MA Creative Cultural Entrepreneurship (Design pathway) at Goldsmiths University
- Involve: Trustee & Director
- Royal Society of the Arts: Fellow
- Project for Public Spaces (PPS): Member of the Placemaking Council
- Arts Award: Art Adviser
Producing optimised digital content promotion
Developing powerful strategies to position brands
Strategic planning to sell a product or service
04. GRAPHIC DESIGN.
Creating designs that make an impact
Being a great communicator influencing others
Dynamic surroundings offering an immersive experience.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Having satisfied customers are the best source of advertisement a business can ever have.
“We were so pleased that Viviane joined our stakeholder advisory panel to represent young people from across the UK. Viviane sits alongside Jonathon Porritt and other established sustainability professionals – and holds her own! Her role is bigger than just being an expert representing a stakeholder group on the panel – she also engages far and wide with young people to gather views and thoughts on the work we are doing at O2, and what we could do better. We were really impressed with Viviane’s attitude and personality – she has shown to be a great and engaging presenter, and excellent networker, and a true believer in making changes for a better society. She’s one to watch – I predict she’ll go far!”.
Kerry North – Senior Partnerships Manager at 02 Telefonica
“I’ve very much enjoyed working alongside Viviane as part of the independent O2/Telefonica Think Big panel. Her insight and challenge to our thinking has affected how all the other panel members see the issues. I’ve also enjoyed her humour and calmness during often intense and forthright discussions!”
Solitaire Townsend – Co Founder of Futerra
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Viviane on various projects. I am impressed with her knowledge of design and flexible approach to work. Viviane is highly efficient, professional, and responds to communication and correspondence swiftly, which in today’s fast paced working environment, is important. Viviane has a creative style with fresh eye for current trends and definitely captured the spirit of our projects. I highly recommend Viviane to anyone wanting to add to their team someone with creative energy and a professional service.”
Anousha Vahdaty – Director at Apax/EBBF UK